The H&W Research Award is intended to honor up-and-coming scientists, particularly their master’s theses or dissertations.
Submitted papers must either
- propose a solution for a nature or landscape conservation problem, or
- reveal a hitherto largely unrecognized nature or landscape conservation problem, or
- point to new avenues in nature and landscape conservation, or
- reevaluate current nature conservation strategies, or
- make an essential contribution to prioritizing nature and landscape conservation.
Deadline for applications was 15 August 2017.
Research Award rules (in German only) (78,73 KB)
For further information please contact: phone +41 (0) 61 717 88 82 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.