The H&W Research Award is intended to honor up-and-coming scientists, particularly their master’s theses or dissertations.
Submitted papers must either
- propose a solution for a nature or landscape conservation problem, or
- reveal a hitherto largely unrecognized nature or landscape conservation problem, or
- point to new avenues in nature and landscape conservation, or
- reevaluate current nature conservation strategies, or
- make an essential contribution to prioritizing nature and landscape conservation.
Closing date is 15 August 2018.
Application form (523 KB)
Research Award rules (in German only) (73 KB)
For further information please contact: phone +41 (0) 61 717 88 82 or e-mail: email@example.com.