Project manager in the field of environmental planning and construction accompaniment (80-100%)
For our office in Reinach we are looking for a Project Manager in the field of environmental planning and construction accompaniment (80-100%). You are able to take over and continue existing projects as well as acquire and manage new projects. You will be responsible for the successful completion of all project phases, from the offer, through technical implementation and project budget, to final handover to the client. You will take on projects in the field of environmental impact assessment of infrastructure projects, environmental construction supervision as well as planning and implementation of structural nature conservation projects (watercourse renaturation, pond construction, etc.).
- a degree in biology, geosciences, environmental engineering.
- you are interested in environmental and nature conservation issues and open to new challenges.
- you have the necessary experience in project management and knowledge in some of the following areas: Water protection, waste, contaminated sites, soil protection, hydrological engineering, forestry, engineering.
- an interesting and diverse project portfolio.
- an existing network of clients
- an experienced team that supports you in your work
- support for your professional developmentein interessantes und vielfältiges Projektportfolio.
Employment level 80-100%, working location Reinach, starting date January 2024 or by arrangement.
Please send applications in electronic form to Felix Berchten by 22 September.
We look forward to receiving your application