The H&W Research Award is intended to honor up-and-coming scientists, particularly their master’s theses or dissertations.
Submitted papers must either
- propose a solution for a nature or landscape conservation problem, or
- reveal a hitherto largely unrecognized nature or landscape conservation problem, or
- point to new avenues in nature and landscape conservation, or
- reevaluate current nature conservation strategies, or
- make an essential contribution to prioritizing nature and landscape conservation.
Deadline for applications is on 15th August 2021.
Application form (523 KB)
Research Award rules (in German only) (78 KB)
Research Award flyer (153 KB)
For further information please contact: phone +41 (0) 61 717 88 82 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.